Kick off 2019 the right way
With the beginning of a brand new year, many companies will now be starting to think about their 2019 Kick Off Meetings. Aside from making sure that actual content of your meeting will hit the right spot, there’s a whole host of things that you need to consider – finding the right venue, making sure you’re getting the best possible value and handling all the logistics to ensure everything is taken care to create maximum impact with the minimum of fuss.
Luckily, for you, that’s where we come in!
Let Globe look after the logistics planning, while you work on the key content such as increasing sales, raising revenue, and meeting the targets and challenges in 2019. We will:
- Take the time to understand your business aims and brand, and find you a selection of suitable venues to consider
- Negotiate hard with your preferred venue to secure the very best deal
- Check contracts and billing arrangements to make sure you’re only paying for what you’ve agreed
- Co-ordinate registrations, hotel bookings and travel to make sure your guests get there in comfort and on time
- Provide you with ideas to boost energy and positivity – such as throwing in an unusual activity to break up the day, or evening entertainment to wind down after a productive session
- Make sure you are able to focus on the content and delivery of your meeting, and leave the back of house stuff to us
- Leave you looking like the events professional that you really are!
Here’s a few of the venues we’ve used for Kick Off Meetings recently:
Small Group? How about a Hunter Lodge in the grounds of Celtic Manor? Meeting space for 16, break out rooms for brainstorming, and easy access to the endless facilities which Celtic Manor can offer. Visit Kirsty’s recent blog post to find out more about this venue.
Meet in a Treehouse? Nestled in a wooded valley with panoramic forest views, Chewton Glen’s Treehouse Suites provide a sense of calm, seclusion and privacy creating an ideal environment for high-level meetings and retreats away from workplace distractions and pressures. Perfect for “blue-sky thinking” for Groups of 10.
Mercedes Benz World
With spaces from 80-1000 guest, Mercedes Benz World offers a diverse and inspiring range of conference, meeting and event spaces.
A broad range of rooms and areas offers either an ideal ‘blank canvas’ for those looking to create their own space, or a unique character which lends itself to any event. Oh, and there’s always a track activity to throw in to “release the pressure”!
Book now and benefit
Venues will be looking to review their 2019 rates now, so by booking now, it may well be possible to negotiate based on 2018 rates (especially given our pre-existing relationships with venues!).