Visit Globe at the Office Show (stand E20, 28 Feb – 1 Mar) for your chance to Win a GoPro Hero Session 5… Continue reading
- Globe’s Tamika recently took a trip to Victory House, Leicester Square to see what this brand new opening in the heart of the West End had to offer.
Here’s what she thought of this central London hotel… Continue reading
With the festive period a long and distant memory, have you made a New Year’s Resolution to get fit in 2018 (and have they made it all the way through January?!)? It can be easier said than done when you work long hours and have after work commitments – when do you find the time to get fit!
The answer: a team building incentive activity! If you’re responsible for organising your team events, why not include an activity which includes getting fit? Getting active promotes a healthy lifestyle, improves mental well-being and can be a lot of fun too! Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Cycling challenge team building
- Charity team building
- World Cup 2018 hospitality and travel
- Liquid Leisure
- Mini-sports team building
Of course, this is just a few ideas. If you want to get your team active and involved in some great experiences, contact us to find out more!
- Globe’s Kirsty donned her walking shoes for her annual January site visits around London. Continue reading
The General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short) will affect all businesses in one way or another. Continue reading
We recently organised MBNL’s Staff Christmas Party which was a resounding success. Continue reading
Here at Globe we’re delighted to have been selected as finalists for the prestigious 2018 M&IT Industry Awards! Continue reading
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve recently become certified members of the HBAA. Continue reading