- We exhibited at the Ask Abbie networking event in April 2018, and had a fantastic, productive day.
- Strategic Meetings Management (or SMM) is the event planner's smart way to co-ordinate meetings at key/preferred venues on a regular basis, often guaranteeing discounted rates, added extras, and having priority to meeting spaces over other companies who may not be quite as organised as you! Here's our handy guide to SMM...
- Companies are increasingly interested in ensuring every part of their operations are as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible. Here's our tips to going green with your events.
- Here at Globe we love a bit of street food (as you can see from here, here and here!) so when we heard that the folks at London Union had launched their next big thing, we were keen to learn more! […]
- Globe’s Tamika recently took a trip to Victory House, Leicester Square to see what this brand new opening in the heart of the West End had to offer. Here’s what she thought of this central London hotel… […]
- Globe’s Kirsty donned her walking shoes for her annual January site visits around London. […]