- We’re delighted to announce the arrival of Summer! […]
We’ve currently got a fantastic offer courtesy of our friends over at Sofitel.
You can currently benefit from a full day delegate rate of just £90, which covers room hire, pad & pens, WiFi access, morning & afternoon breaks, a fork buffet and unlimited mineral water. In addition if you book before the end of May, […]
- Our very own hotel buff Lesley visited Wotton House just last week, and had a fantastic exploring the property and it’s potential for corporate experiences… […]
- The popularity (and availability) of Street food is on the rise. Last year, Singapore’s “Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle” street hawker stall was awarded a Michelin Star – the first street food vendor to gain this prestigious and sought after award, which is usually reserved for high-end restaurants. […]
- Globe’s Kirsty Tod took a day out to visit some up-and-coming venues around London. It was a jam-packed day… […]
- One of our resident luxury hotel experts, Lesley (seriously, you should see her slipper collection) recently visited two Four Seasons hotels – Four Seasons Park Lane, and their latest acquisition Ten Trinity Square – for an informative dinner, overnight stay and show round. Here’s what she thought… […]
- It may only be January, but with the weather as cold as it is, you’d be forgiven for dreaming of hot summer days and the parties that come with them. The good news is that now’s the perfect time to start thinking about – and booking up – your corporate summer party. […]