- We’re delighted to announce the arrival of Summer! Continue reading
We’ve currently got a fantastic offer courtesy of our friends over at Sofitel.
You can currently benefit from a full day delegate rate of just £90, which covers room hire, pad & pens, WiFi access, morning & afternoon breaks, a fork buffet and unlimited mineral water. In addition if you book before the end of May, one in ten delegates will go free.
AND THERES MORE! You can also upgrade your event with one complimentary upgrade option. Choose from:
- Screen projector, flip chart and PA system in the main meeting room
- Complimentary office for up to 6 guests for 8 hours
- 15% off spa treatments
- Glass of champagne for each delegate after the event
To take advantage of this great offer, please get in touch! We can discuss your full requirements and ensure that every detail is taken care of.
- Our very own hotel buff Lesley visited Wotton House just last week, and had a fantastic exploring the property and it’s potential for corporate experiences… Continue reading
- The popularity (and availability) of Street food is on the rise. Last year, Singapore’s “Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle” street hawker stall was awarded a Michelin Star – the first street food vendor to gain this prestigious and sought after award, which is usually reserved for high-end restaurants. Continue reading
- Globe’s Kirsty Tod took a day out to visit some up-and-coming venues around London. It was a jam-packed day… Continue reading
- One of our resident luxury hotel experts, Lesley (seriously, you should see her slipper collection) recently visited two Four Seasons hotels – Four Seasons Park Lane, and their latest acquisition Ten Trinity Square – for an informative dinner, overnight stay and show round. Here’s what she thought… Continue reading
- It may only be January, but with the weather as cold as it is, you’d be forgiven for dreaming of hot summer days and the parties that come with them. The good news is that now’s the perfect time to start thinking about – and booking up – your corporate summer party. Continue reading
- January is typically the busiest month for recruitment. Organisations looking for a fresh start and individuals who have already found one and moved on (leaving seats to fill) mean there’s often a ramp-up in what can be a tricky business practice. Continue reading
- We currently have a host of fantastic offers at some beautiful venues for you to take advantage of. Check them out below and get in touch to make your next meeting or event an experience to remember: Continue reading
We’re delighted to be introducing two new starters here at Globe… Continue reading