We’re delighted to announce that Experience Manager Tamika Niles is taking on a new, exciting challenge and has been promoted to the position of Business Development Manager. Continue reading
In Globe’s last newsletter we gave you 8 reasons for using an agency. This month we want to highlight the benefits of Globe’s delegate management tool CVENT. An event management solution which is so much more than a device to help you keep track of your delegate numbers, it’s also a strategic tool, to increase visibility and compliance and as a result provide costs savings. Continue reading
- There are so many things to consider when planning an event – working with an event partner like Globe will not only support you in creating truly engaging content, but also remove the pressure of managing the logistical details, and ensure your next event is the success it should be. Continue reading
Here at Globe, we’ve constantly got an ear to the ground and a finger on the pulse when it comes to unique, exciting venues. Check out some of these incredible new openings that are well worth a look. Continue reading
- As we head into the height of British summertime (!), here at Globe we can’t help but be looking to what lies ahead. As much as you might not want to admit it, and even though Santa is still enjoying his summer holidays, it’s time to get your plans in place for your company Christmas Party. Continue reading
- We’re delighted to announce the arrival of Summer! Continue reading
We’ve currently got a fantastic offer courtesy of our friends over at Sofitel.
You can currently benefit from a full day delegate rate of just £90, which covers room hire, pad & pens, WiFi access, morning & afternoon breaks, a fork buffet and unlimited mineral water. In addition if you book before the end of May, one in ten delegates will go free.
AND THERES MORE! You can also upgrade your event with one complimentary upgrade option. Choose from:
- Screen projector, flip chart and PA system in the main meeting room
- Complimentary office for up to 6 guests for 8 hours
- 15% off spa treatments
- Glass of champagne for each delegate after the event
To take advantage of this great offer, please get in touch! We can discuss your full requirements and ensure that every detail is taken care of.
- Our very own hotel buff Lesley visited Wotton House just last week, and had a fantastic exploring the property and it’s potential for corporate experiences… Continue reading
- The popularity (and availability) of Street food is on the rise. Last year, Singapore’s “Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle” street hawker stall was awarded a Michelin Star – the first street food vendor to gain this prestigious and sought after award, which is usually reserved for high-end restaurants. Continue reading